- Due to the personal nature of our products, returns are
- ONLY ACCEPTED ON DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS.
- DO NOT RETURN PRODUCTS WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORIZATION.
- Products will be exchanged for the same model.
- Defective products must be returned within ten (10) days of receipt, and another unit will be shipped to the customer.
- Canceled orders, rejected orders, non-deliverable and undeliverable orders that are returned to us are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Orders that have been processed and packed before cancellation is received are subject to a restocking fee.
- International orders that cannot be delivered, are non-returnable, and no credit will be issued.
- All returns are subject to inspection before any credit or exchange is initiated.
- Shipping is non-refundable on any orders that have left the warehouse.
- Returns MUST have a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER CLEARLY PRINTED ON THE EXTERIOR OF THE BOX.
Kong, The Stryker, The James Deen, the Whopper, Warhead, etc,
And due to the ridiculously LARGE size of:
the Hung, any John Holmes, or the Mr. Marcus models. (These products are non-returnable as well.)
Please be aware of this, prior to finalizing your order.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, Please contact us BEFORE returning any merchandise.
All merchandise leaves our warehouse in factory new condition. Any products in the package that are found to be damaged must be reported to us within 48 hours from receipt of goods. We will replace any damaged items.
If you receive a shipment with exterior packaging damage, or has been opened or re-taped, you must file a claim at the TIME OF DELIVERY WITH THE DRIVER. Please make sure the driver notes the problem in his delivery record. Save the original cartons and packing material for inspection by the carrier. Let us know immediately. We will follow up on the claim.
The Company reserves the right to determine if any return meets our standards for returns.
Shipping is non-refundable in all cases.
Due to inspection, and internal procedures, credit may take up to 4 weeks before being issued.
Should you have any questions, please contact us via email or phone (512-203-4465).